I’ve created an at-home workout plan to help all of us stay fit and healthy right in the comfort of your own space – so try my Healthy At Home 7-Day Challenge now! It makes it simple to achieve your healthy goals, through a fun week-long challenge. You can do the entire challenge for FREE right now when you sign up for your free trial of DeniseAustin.com!
Why is exercise so important? A regular fitness routine helps to:
- Keep your immune system running smoothly. In addition, to eating whole foods, washing your hands and getting enough sleep, many experts recommend getting 30 minutes of exercise most days of the week as a way to keep your immune system in fighting shape. That’s why this Healthy at Home Challenge is such a great thing to do right now – for your health and your family’s health, too!
- Promote a healthy weight. Even being just 10 pounds overweight can be detrimental to your health, so by committing to a regularly exercise plan, you can lose weight – and keep it off!
- Keep your digestive system in check. Exercise is a great way to promote healthy digestion, important when our schedules get disrupted.
- Promote a better mood. Exercise is one of my favorite ways to improve my mood – a good workout is like therapy for me! So when you are feeling blah or down, try getting up and moving around (or try my Healthy at Home Workouts!) and I know you will feel better afterwards!
- Promote a healthy heart. No doubt about it, cardio workouts are a great way to keep your heart healthy – so important right now! That’s why I included three cardio-focused workouts in my Healthy At Home Challenge.
And this Challenge isn’t just focused on fitness, it includes daily recipes to keep your creativity flowing! Recipes that are easy to make, taste great, and are healthy, too. I have three snack ideas, a breakfast, lunch and dinner recipe, plus a yummy smoothie the whole family will enjoy.
So join me today and encourage your friends to join, too – the more we take care of ourselves and each other, the sooner we can all be healthier! You can do this! We can do this – together!!!