People are constantly asking me about a Denise Austin walking workout, so I am soooo excited to announce that I am the trainer for this year’s Prevention Virtual Walk! This fun 5K is free to join, so learn more about it and join me – let’s walk together on October 3, 2020!
Walking is by far one of my most favorite ways to workout. It is simple to do, it’s easy on your joints, and you can make it as challenging as you want! Here are some reasons to start walking:
- Walking helps you maintain a healthy weight. Whether you want to lose weight or maintain the weight you are at, walking burns calories and fat. The more you walk, the more you’ll tone up and lose weight! And a little tip – if you really want to burn more fat, add some hills to your walk – a great way to lift that booty!
- Walking is good for your mood. It’s my personal go-to when I am in a bad mood or stressed out… a walk instantly makes me feel better!
- Walking helps to promote a healthy heart. If you are concerned about heart disease or high blood pressure, walking is a great way to address these concerns. Studies show that walking at least 30 minutes a day, five days a week can reduce your risk for coronary heart disease by almost 20 percent! So add in walks to your fitness routine, and walk your way to a healthier heart!
- Walking can boost your immune system. Studies show that regular, moderate exercise is good for your immune system, helping to not only prevent illness, but helping make recovery easier as well.
- Walking can help protect your joints. Because walking helps to lubricate and strengthen the muscles that support the joints, including your knees and hip joints, it’s a great way to get exercise if you have joint pain.
And so much more – it promotes bone and muscle strength, balance and coordination, and even can help minimize the risk of type 2 diabetes!
This is why my Denise Austin Walking Workout is always one I rely on – it’s 4 weeks of walking to get YOU to better health. Give it a try!
So now if you are ready to start walking, sign up for the Prevention Virtual Walk! I will be the trainer (you can join my Denise Austin walking workout free 4-Walking Challenge and train with me right up until the day of the Virtual Walk!!), and I would love to get a huge community of people who are walking for their health!! Learn more about the Prevention Virtual Walk, and sign up for free today! It all happens October 3, 2020!!