EVER BETTER™ Body – Healthy Skin Tips
Healthy skin is one of the many things we can do to help maintain an EVER BETTER™ body, especially as we age!! Our skin changes as we get older and we long for that youthful skin from years ago! Well, I’m happy to say that there are ways to improve your skin and get your glow back!!
- Sleep. A good nights rest will actually help you to achieve that youthful skin! The production of collagen increases and skin cell renewal kicks into high gear while we sleep. Make sleep a priority – your skin will thank you!
- Hydration. Drinking LOTS of water helps to keep your skin hydrated and plump. I aim to drink at least eight glasses of water every day, and start with one full glass first thing in the morning. Adding some fruit into a glass or two of water occasionally will add a hint of flavor to change it up and help you drink more!
- Exercise. When exercising your heart rate is elevated, which in turn increases blood flow. The extra oxygen being circulated through your body helps to nourish cells, keeping them new, young and fresh.
- Moisturize. Be sure to moisturize that skin, especially after a hot shower! I love to use coconut oil over my entire body. This will help to lock moisture into your skin that has been lost throughout the day. It smells great and is inexpensive, too!
- Diet. That’s right, eating a healthy diet not only helps your waistline but it helps your skin too! Fruits and vegetables are loaded with vitamins, minerals and even water. These will all help to keep your skin young and radiant looking!
I hope some of these healthy skin tips help you to feel younger and beautiful in your skin. Be sure to watch my video, “Ask Denise: How Can I Get Radiant Looking Skin?” for some more tips to keep your skin youthful and plump!!